- Get a minimal Linux system capable of running a "Hello World" C application from the pack of software that your chip vendor calls their Linux "Board Support Package".
- Configure and build the u-boot bootloader, the Linux kernel, the busybox minimal application environment and getting dynamically linked applications working.
- Uses the qemu emulator to emulate an ARM hardware platform that loads all software over the network.
- Covers remote debugging, buffer overflow and memory leak detectors and the oprofile whole system profiler
- The "mtrace" mechanism covered is only present in glibc/eglibc and not uclibc or bionic though. Developers using Broadcom BSPs and Google Android should look to dmalloc.
- Covers basic shell scripting
- Bundle files and applications with the Linux kernel or do all early setup until the complicated storage device can be used.
- Covers building a initramfs image with devices nodes inside without root privileges.
目前的內容偏重『系統整合』而非程式開發，我還有一篇 GNU make 入門寫到一半。歡迎批評指教！